Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Vitriolic

Some days it's just how I feel.  I don't know if it's just the hormones, or what, but I just felt "off". It would have been better if no one asked me, "how ya doin'?" Because on days like this I don't hold back.  At my Life Group, I said, "eh!"....and then clarified, "I'm pissy!".  Luckily, I feel that I can trust this group to allow me my honesty.  We then heard one of our members God story.  How refreshing it is to be in a group that allows, even encourages truth.  After having a day of feeling like work is a no win with Corporate, I'm reminded of the God of the Universe.  I'm reminded that God will be with us even when we're trudging up hill and can't see Him.  He just requires us to take one more step, and trust Him.  Not my understanding but His.
 So, I will pack up my tinker toys for the day, and trudge home.  I will be thankful that I have a home to escape to. That I have a husband who will allow me to speak with foul, non-ladylike vocabulary without being shocked or annoyed.  And God still loves me, pissy, and all.  So I will say good day sir.  I SAID GOOD DAY.  


No comments:

Post a Comment